mercredi 25 juillet 2007

MIDNIGHT STAR "No parking on the dance floor"

12" remix version of this electro funky tune very similar with "Freakshow" of The Bar Kays.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


6 commentaires:

LekkS a dit…

Great!!)) both the song and the idea to post a video below.

MonsiuerWilly - if U can do the same for the upcoming ups - do it, yeah it's wonderful))

monsieurwilly a dit…

I'm gonna try but too much of my stuffs have not a video

LekkS a dit…

sure but in the case you have it the effect is multiplying. those people it the video can show how to rock)))

monsieurwilly a dit…

I'm working on it ! I try some players for the people who want listen before download, I'll see... Because I spend a lot of time on it and no really thanx as much as downloaders. But anyway, I just keep the faith !

Anonyme a dit…

thank you!!!

Anonyme a dit…

thaanx!!!